They're gone, gone, gone
I did the stupidest thing ever, I'm so angry with myself. And I really, really regret it like shit, but one can never turn back time. All I needed were fast, impatient fingers and in a split-second, all my messages were deleted from my inbox. My regret and sadness over it is inexplainable. It's an even worse feeling from the time that I almost lost my phone. Some may think it stupid to make yourself so upset and aggravated over a situation like this, but those messages really meant alot to me. Obviously shown from why I kept them. I knew one day I would have to remove them, but I wasn't and still am not ready? It really sucks. July 31st 2005 til recent, all gone, all my own sickening fault. Many have comforted me, saying maybe it was meant to be, perhaps it's destiny's way of starting all over again. Maybe. Ohwells. Well, at least now I won't care so much if I lose or spoil the phone.
And now that it's gone it's like it wasn't there at all.
Arrgh, I want them back :(
And now that it's gone it's like it wasn't there at all.
Arrgh, I want them back :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home